First time at our pool, or any pool for that matter? You may have questions about what’s expected of our members or even what to bring. Keep reading and we’ll give you all the information you will need to feel right at home.
Fitness on 25th is an inclusive environment where people of all shapes and sizes come together for one amazing goal… their personal health and wellbeing. Our members come here to work out, not work on their runway walk! We like to think you can worry about putting your make up on after your work out, and not before!
What you need to bring:
- a quality swim suit
- goggles and swim cap for lane swimming
- a water bottle
- a lock to secure your belongings
- a shower towel
- a smile
Expectations in the pool:
- lane swim will be sectioned into multiple lanes based on pace
- ensure you are swimming in the correct lane to not disrupt other swimmers
- washrooms are conveniently located off the deck of the pool
- shower before entering the pool
- no running on deck
- no food or drink allowed
- direct any questions to the lifeguard on duty, they are always there as a resource to you
The most important thing to remember when you first come to the pool is that, everyone starts at the beginning. Feel free to ask questions, read an article on swimming, try a class a week until you find what is right for you. Eventually you'll be on your way and those first few awkward days will seem like a distance memory!